So, you are anxious and ready to roll up your sleeves and volunteer at St. Catherine's Center for Children. Well, we are ready to talk to you!
St. Catherine’s has a number of volunteer opportunities. Opportunities vary from small projects that can be completed in a few hours to ongoing commitments that may last longer. You can volunteer on your own or as a group. Volunteer opportunities depend on the needs of the agency and the desires of each volunteer.
At St. Catherine's, we receive many inquiries about specific projects for our children and families. Below is a list of 2018 Project Opportunities:
- Makeover for Kids! Program: To learn more about making over a room for our kids, click here.
- Holiday Adopt-A-Family or Residential Child(ren): Fulfill one child’s requests to Santa or make Christmas dreams come true for several children living in our Residential program or a family in our Community-based Services Program. It’s a magical time of year for them only if you help make it magical.
- Classroom makeovers are needed at the R&E May School:Each classroom serves a different age group and the needs vary. Your group can consult with the teacher and teachers’ aides to help you create a plan that will meet the children’s needs. Going to school will be so much more fulfilling with your help!
- Zumba Instructor: Our residential program is looking for an experienced Zumba instuctor to give free classes to our children on a weekly or monthly bases. A fun way to keep our kids active and engaged!
- Knitting/crocheting: We are in search of volunteers who can teach some of the girls in our residential program how to knit and/or crochet.
Contact Adam Rossi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 453-6756 to learn more about available volunteer opportunities!